Translate

Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Testimony of Yong Thang from Burma

My name is Yong Thang and I am from Myanmar (Burma). I belong to the Chin tribe.
This tribe is one of Myanmar’s Nationals. I came from a poor traditional peasant family.
I was born on 3 April 1958. I grew up in a small village in the Chin State

Not long after I had got married,  I became critically ill. I was bedridden for several days and could not eat.   On 13 August, about 7pm, I gradually felt in my body that my blood circulation was not normal.
I experienced tremendous physical change in my body step by step. I was very anxious and I thought, “Oh! Today is my last day. I am about to die soon.”  My toes started to feel cold. Soon, my legs, fingers and my whole body were gradually turning cold.

Then, I sensed that this was not ordinary cold. These were the signs of dying. I could not resist death.
 I committed my life in God’s hands in the name of Jesus.
After a while, I saw cluster of dark clouds descending from the sky. (Though there was a roof on top of me, I could actually see the sky through it.) The dark clouds were approaching me. They landed and stopped above my bed about three feet away. At that very moment, my soul left my body.

Going to heaven and hell

 Suddenly, I saw large demons coming from all directions. They gathered around my bed and stared at my body. I then looked towards the sky and shouted, “Angels! Please protect my body immediately.”  Five angels came down immediately from heaven to guard my body. At the same time, the demons, which gathered around my body, disappeared instantly I suddenly remembered what was mentioned in the Bible ‘Are they not all ministering spirits sent forth to minister to those who will inherit salvation’ (Hebrews 1:14).

After that, I looked what was ahead of me. I saw a place burning with large flames of fire.
It was horrified. From the fire, I heard thousands of lost souls crying out, “Please save us!

This place is too much for us to bear and we are in great pain and suffering.” When I saw them, my heart was overwhelmed with sorrow. Suddenly, I heard a voice from heaven saying, “This is hell!” I had read about the existence of hell in the Bible. I now saw the place ‘hell’ with my very own eyes and it was real. I wondered why these souls were suffering in such a terrible place. The lord knew my heart and said, “When they were alive in the world, they did not accept me as their Lord. After they passed away, they were immediately brought to this place.” Then I saw a big black hole. It was very deep and filled with powerful unquenchable flames. It looked very frightening. A voice spoke to me, “This is the bottomless pit where the devil will be bound one day.” When I looked down at the world from a high altitude, I saw people going and coming forth, working and sleeping, eating and spending but they were never content in their lives. This led to frustration and ended with miseries and sufferings. 

I then saw angels flying up and down from the heaven to the world praising God. Next, I saw a strong beam of light from heaven. An angel took me into heaven. When I entered heaven, surprisingly I saw thousands of saints. They wore white robes and were singing, “Hallelujah! Amen! Praise the Lord!” They welcomed me warmly for my arrival to heaven. It really touched me. When I was in the world, no one respected or paid attention to me because I was just an ordinary farmer.

The scripture recorded that “Likewise, I say to you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.” (Luke 15:10). It was absolutely true. I was filled with complete joy. Every one in heaven was joyful. I then realized that there was no sadness, pain, distress, hunger or fatigue in heaven. Heaven was a place filled with the glory of God.

One can live generally about 70 to 80 years in this world. No one can decide how long he wants to live. It is a very short period of time in the sight of God. The most important thing in a person’s life is to know where his soul will be going to after death. People are working hard for their lives for selfish gain but eventually this will lead to emptiness.

They are not concerned about the need to accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. At the end of their lives, their souls will be tormented in hell eternally without Jesus.

Heaven is full of joy and peace and it is definitely good place to live in. No words can be used to describe how wonderful heaven is. When I looked around in heaven, there are no sun, stars and moon but every place is shining with the light of God. The place was not hot. I felt my body and spirit both being strengthened by the light of God.

Although my parents, my wife and siblings were still alive in the world, I did not wish to go back to the world because I had been separated from the painful and suffering world. It was difficult for me to express in words how a man feels in the realm of happiness.

The Lord Jesus Christ suddenly appeared and gave me a gift box. I bowed down before the Lord to receive it. When I looked up, he had already disappeared. Then an angel took me to a place whereby I could see my reflection on the road.

The Bible mentioned that the road in heaven is made of gold. I saw with my own eyes that it was true. The Bible still remains valid and relevant though it was written thousand of years ago. It records and writes about creation; hell; past, present and future events. It reveals to people that salvation is found in Jesus. It is not the idea of any great man or philosopher. Every word in the Bible is true. Jesus said,” I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”
Dear friends, God repatriated me from heaven because He wanted me to share with you what I had seen in heaven and hell. Heaven and hell do exist. May God judge me if I had lied or deceived you in any way!

It is the desire of God for everyone to believe in Jesus Christ so as to receive salvation.

He does not want anyone to spend eternity in the lake of fire. Therefore, I urge you again to carefully take heed of this testimony.

When I was walking on the golden road in heaven, I saw a bright house made of beautiful jewels. No house in this world can be compared with it. I was captivated by what I saw. Just then, I heard the voice of Jesus saying, “This house is for you, I will let you live here forever.” Oh, I was excited! It is my eternal home!

Then I rushed towards the house and searched for the entrance door to get in. But Jesus said, “No, Yong Thang. It is not your time yet. There are still many people out there who have not accepted me. You must go and warn those who are not saved so that they will not end up in the lake of fire. The day for Me to come to the world is drawing near. I will come real soon. I hope the hearts of many people will be changed by then and they will accept me through your testimony.” Although I was very reluctant to return to the world, I could not disobey Him.


Returning to the world

Eventually, an angel brought me back from my beautiful house to the world. Then I entered again into the corpse which had been laying cold for hours.
After recuperating, my wife and I went to share the gospel from one place to another.
 


I write this testimony in order to share with the whole world that people may know Jesus Christ and accept Him as their personal Savior and Lord. 





No comments:

Post a Comment