Translate

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Guardian Angel







I was reading your web site, and wanted to share this photo of a ANGEL WITH MY SON.    I truly believe that this is my son's Guardian Angel, sent by GOD to watch over him.   This picture was taken the afternoon before my son was to have major surgery, at the time of the picture being taken, a large number of prayers were being said for his safe recovery.  I believe that this picture of my son with his Guardian Angel clearly present in the picture was merciful consolation from our Lord for me and our family during this very trying time. 

Adjunct: 
This photo has been tested for over 2 years by photograph professionals, and churches, and has been found to be 100% real.   By the Divine mercy of ALMIGHTY GOD my beautiful young  son is healthy and strong now. 




No comments:

Post a Comment