Translate

Saturday, May 26, 2012

We Entertain Angels Unaware



This just happened today! From RITA

http://raptureintheairnow.com/real-angel-sightings-amp-sounds/angelic-visitation-jesus-is-coming


My wife told me when she dropped off my oldest son to basketball practice, she and my two youngest sons went to Denny's. As she approached the restaurant, two men were in front of Denny's preaching the gospel of Jesus. The waitress can attest to this because she said that these men were creating a such a ruckus. This is a high traffic area and they were screaming at the top of their lungs that Jesus is going to return and that we must be ready to meet Jesus!!

My wife asked them were they were from and they said Puerto Rico. She also told them that my husband (me) is doing a work in the Far East and they said, "We know." My wife offered to buy them lunch and they agreed. The restaurant was packed and she asked them what they wanted, they simply wanted two hamburgers. Nothing more, nothing less. As the teller was ringing up the order, she turned her back away from them and my wife had her back turned also. They both turned back to the men and they were gone!
A homeless man was sitting outside and my asked him if she saw two men exited the restaurant. He said, " I have been sitting out here and no one has entered or exited this place."
Everyone was looking for the two men, people ran outside to see if they went down the street, nothing.

They checked the bathrooms, no one there either!

Further Details...

I just got off the phone with my wife with more details. She said that the angels were in their early twenties, olive skin and sparkling eyes. One of them had blueish/green eyes and the other one she could not distinguish but his eyes were a real light brown color but sparkling.

They were wearing blue jeans, shirts, and they were very neat in their appearance. They were singing in Spanish and as my wife pulled into the parking lot and into walk into Denny’s, she said to herself this sounds like Christian singing. The angels switched it up to English.

At first she thought they had a microphone set up but their voices were so loud and thunderous that they have no need for one. To answer Becka’s question, there was no crowd. The angels were saying, “The King is coming! The King is coming! We don't have long!" My wife wanted to give them some money so she did. As she was about to go in, the Holy Spirit told her, “Give them some bread.” My wife was like say what, but the Holy Spirit clarified and said, “Offer them something to eat.” So she offered to buy them something to eat and they said that we don’t have long because they are coming to get us. But they went in anyway.

I asked the Lord who are "they” and what are they coming for? He said, "They are the host of heaven and I am coming to get my true church!" Praise the Lord!!!!!! The rapture will be here before we know it!
One of the angels told my wife that he was a pastor. I was like hold on, wait a minute, but the Lord told me, "In the gifts of the ministry, I have many angels that assist those that are called:


The Holy Spirit even said, I have some that assist writers, singers, and much more. Even on the internet, I have angels who assist the designers and web hosting sites that further my kingdom."

In regards to the waitress, she asked my wife if they were her friends because they have been in the parking lot all day. My wife told the waitress that she has a soft heart for those in the ministry and the waitress blew her off. But one of the angels told my wife, "Peace and grace be with you." These angels were on assignment and they had another mission to attend to.

No comments:

Post a Comment