Translate

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Followers of JESUS CHRIST are all over the World


When the Japanese incaded Korea from 1910 to 1945 they demaded that ALL Koreans bow down to the Shrines of the Japanese. This included making the Korean Christians worship the false divinity of the Emperor of Japan.

One man, brave and TRUE, to his faith in JESUS CHRIST would not submit to false idol worship. 

His name was...

                       Kyoo Chae

He attended Chun Kok Church in the city of Kang Rueng Korea.  His story is one of Honor, Fortitude, and Courage in the face of great suffering.  His example is one for ALL Christians.

Glory to the Risen JESUS CHRIST who died that We ALL may live!

3 comments:

  1. His a great Christian, and I'm too.. I am a christian.. and I will never betray Jesus Christ no matter what happen to me.. because I love Jesus.. I can do everythin for him.. I will never let him down ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am Jilbert Mas.. proud to be a christian ☺

      Delete
    2. I am Jilbert Mas.. proud to be a christian ☺

      Delete