Translate

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Enslaved by a Witch

Stunning testimony of a former of a top American Warlock.

At a low point in my life I met an interesting man at my work. He told me that he knew a woman, who
would understand the answers to all of my life questions.

Her name was Nels. She was a witch. These women were known worldwide through
the OSN organization and her task was to teach different influential people to support the idea
of promoting a “One World Religion.” Her “spiritual school” was located in one of the Indian
reservations. When I entered there, I was surprised by the many young people who were smiling
at me and seemed to be happy. However, inside of these people’s eyes were some kind of
emptiness. At that time, I did not recognize this as a warning signal and I did not realize it. I
asked this lady witch if I could stay at that place under her influence and training. I did not have
enough money to enroll there as a regular student. She told me that I could stay there only under
the condition if I would become her disciple, and that I would be learning all the things that
each student in her school is being taught.

One day she walked up to me and said, “My spirit guide has told me to make you now my
disciple”. I agreed to this. She brought me into her house. In the back of the house was a private
library. In the middle of this room was a table made in the shape of pentagram. The walls were
from the bottom to the top of the ceiling full of books. The books were all textbooks and
instructions on how to cultivate and practice all kinds of occult rituals and different New Age
teachings. Some of the books were apparently very old, they were handwritten by European
witches from ancient times, two hundred to three hundred years ago, in Europe where we are
right now (tr. note: he was giving this testimony in Europe). I was locked inside the building
and was allowed to see only her. When the thirtieth day came, she came to me and told me that
her “spirit guide” told her, that I should be also provided with a spirit guide.

We went somewhere outside where there was a small house. She used it as her sanctuary, where nobody
else was allowed to come except herself and that was the place where she practiced her
witchcraft. As soon as she opened up the door of that house, I could see with my physical eyes
that something dark was covering or spreading over that place. When we came inside, I noticed
that there were no windows. In the middle of the room we entered was a table with four chairs
and one of the chairs was bigger than the others… which looked like her makeshift throne.
There she set. On the table was a crystal. She was seated on the throne and asked me to come
inside.


She told me, that after she would perform a certain ritual – which I did not understand – the
crystal would shine and pulsate with light and then the “spirit” would manifest. She told me that
this spirit would tell me that he comes from my own life and that he would help me. She also
told me that when that spirit comes up to me I am supposed to say “yes”. I agreed. She began to
sing. The door of that house suddenly, closed by itself. We were in this building alone. Yet in
that room, I could hear many voices and I was not able to recognize where they are coming
from. It was very mysterious. She later told me that the voices were dead people whose spirits
came from underworld. As soon as she started to sing, the crystal really began to shine and was
pulsing with light. Suddenly that spirit was manifesting out of that crystal. He asked me for
permission to come inside of me. I answered “yes” and so he came inside of my body. Then,
from that moment on, I lost my control over my body. From that time onward, I could not
control whatever I said, thought, and did anymore. This opened the door to many other
unwelcome demons, which had entered into me also. Since that time, I was absolutely possessed
by demons. I became slave; a robot of New Age. Whatever my teacher told me to do that is
what I did.

Once she showed me a family, which lived in a neighborhood. She told me “You see that young
lady?” I said “Yes.” She said, “Whoever this lady marries will be given two thirds of an
inheritance from her parents”. My teacher had in her mind to obtain a big portion of the Indian
reservation, which that girl was to receive as her dowry. She told me, “I want you to approach
her, fall in love with her, and take her as your wife.” Even in this, I was obedient. I went and I
did just that. Then, that property was brought over to me. However, the family of that young girl
did not agree with that. That is why my teacher instructed me to take that girl back to my
hometown with me. She thought that her parents and relatives would not protest against that. I
did just that. Right there in my hometown came the moment, in which that property was to be
written over to me.

One day, it happened that I somewhat lost my energy and the veil of that demonic captivity was
torn in two. In a moment, I became normally free as before and could freely think and decide. I
knew that this was only for a short time; it was a matter of just couple of hours. I had to act fast.
I immediately put my wife on a bus headed back to her hometown with a letter for her parents in
which I had described how our contact with each other actually started. I explained that all this
was my teacher’s idea. Immediately, I also decided to get a divorce. When I returned to my flat,
I started to feel a horrible sense of self-hatred. I knew I disobeyed my teacher – the witch. I sat
behind a table and I did not want to listen to anybody. I knew that, by rebelling, I was going to
be in trouble. I began to weep. I began to hear an audible voice of some spirit talking to me. He
said “You idiot! My lady has you in her wisp anyhow.” Suddenly, I could feel the spirit began
to attack me. I grabbed a knife, which was lying on the table, but that spirit began to attack me
with that knife instead. He lifted me off the chair into the air; and was taking me by force out of
the house and was dragging me to the car outside. I began to scream for help.


Meanwhile, the spirit dragged me to the car and started the motor. He was driving me outside of
the city somewhere beyond a swimming stadium and to some kind of a lake. At the lake, the car
suddenly stopped and the spirit threw me out of the car and was dragging me to the water.
While he dragged me, I began to scream for help again and at the same time, I called on God to
help me. As he was dragging me to the water, he was causing me great pain and was
endangering me with that knife which I was holding in my hand. He told me that he would be
tormenting me. I knew that he wanted to drown me. About halfway between the car and the
water pond I screamed “God if you are real, please help me!” At that moment, there spring out a
great dog from the direction of the water pond, and began running towards me. As soon as this
dog came closer, I felt that this tormenting spirit came inside of my body (as though he was
afraid of that dog). The dog bit my hand, the one that was holding the knife. He squeezed his
jaws and the knife dropped out of my hand. After that, the dog pushed to the water. Now we
were both in the water. The dog was pulling me to a girl standing in the water and was standing
with her back towards us. That girl is today my wife.

 As I was standing there, I could not move. Somebody was there holding me. Kim, the name of my wife today, was standing there for a while turned with her back towards me and was talking with God. She turned and saw me, thanshe turned again with her back towards me and was telling to God something. After that, she walked towards me. I do not know what she was telling me, but I knew in that moment that I
was rescued. Later, she told me about meeting me at the shore of that pond. She said that while
she was standing in the water, she was struggling in prayer with God because of a relationship
with ex-boyfriend. At that time, she had enough of the relationship. She was standing in that
water, calling to God, and was asking Him “Lord Jesus, send me a man who I could take as my
husband”. Just after she prayed this, she turned around and saw me standing there in the water.
She rather saw something resembling something that looked like a man or rather a ghost of a
man than the man of her dreams. She turned back to God and cried aloud, “You do not mean
this seriously!”

I really looked horrible. It pitiful looking at me. I had long hair to the middle of
my back, leather vest on me without a shirt, on my bare chest satanic symbols and on my neck
crystal, and on my feet were stinking moccasins. When she looked at me, she could see that I
had cancer in my mouth, which was caused by chewing tobacco. She was walking towards me
only under very strict obedience to God, because as she saw me there standing, she did not want
to have anything to do with me. We began to talk with each other. She felt that there was a
connection between us, which was caused by the Holy Spirit.


She took me home to her parents. When she opened up the door and introduced me, her father
was shocked. She said, “Look, father, whom am I bringing to our home”. He just slammed the
door, went to a telephone and called some brethren to pray, because her daughter has brought
home someone terrifying. Kim was the only one who spoke with me and I knew that because of
that cancer I was slowly dying. I had lost everything, and was now living on the street.
Nevertheless, I still practiced New Age. On the other hand, Kim was still talking to me about
God and about the Lord Jesus. I opposed her with my theories, which I learned and was very
stubborn.

A frigid winter hit the city where I was and I had no place to live. I went to Kim and asked her,
“Where should I go?” Her parents owned a cabin in a forest within a national park near New
Eucher. It was really a solitary place in the woods about 22 kilometers (13 miles) away from the
city. There was no electricity; no running water and the only heating was a stove. In first of
January, there was about 180 centimeters (5.9 feet) of snow and I was there all alone. Kim was
coming over there to visit me over the weekends, the rest of the time she was at school. There
were two rooms in the house. I was supposed to use the smaller one. When Kim came, she used
the bigger one. She served me and talked to me about the Lord Jesus. She was the only one that
I knew in that area. I had to go about one kilometer (0.62 miles) to cut the ice from frozen river
to get some water. I also walked into the forest with a handsaw to be able to make a fire. I had
no money to buy food. It was a really solitary place in the forest. I had no car to go to the town.
Kim was bringing me food every weekend. She brought me milk and some pastries and I ate
only twice a week.

 Because I did not eat regularly and was I there all alone, I was more under the influence of demons, and therefore my health was being broken down day-to-day. I became
so sick that I was just lying in bed and could not move. Kim wanted to take me to a doctor, but
God said to her “No!” He wanted to save me in a different way.

One of the Sundays, I was so terribly sick that I felt like dying. The Lord said to Kim that He
did not want her to return to the forest cabin, until he gave the command. The process of my
definite change had begun. Kim left me with tears in her eyes and came back into school,
somewhere far away. God was preparing His own operation. Before she left, she made a fire, for
me to be warm. I could not get up of the bed and outside was already 20 degrees below zero.
This time I was really left alone. The fire went out pretty soon and I did not have strength to get
up and make it burn again nor to keep it burning. I got frostbite and my body kept getting
weaker and weaker. I was slowly dying. The room was getting colder and colder and I felt the
chilling shadow of death.

As I hopelessly lay there, I began to feel that my spirit and my body were separating from each
other. Great fear gripped me. All those “truths” that I was believing until that time, I suddenly
saw as lies and I realized that I had lived vainly.

I suddenly saw with my very eyes that right next to my bed opened up very deep pit and I saw
in horror hell.* The room suddenly was filled with stench of brimstone and burned human flesh
and I heard terrible screams of multitudes of people coming out of that pit. It was multitudes
upon multitudes of frightful cries of millions of tormented beings. My spirit had moved and
slowly began to go in the direction inside that pit. I began to scream because in that moment I
knew, that I would have to spend the whole endless eternity in hell. In that very moment all the
teaching preaching and testimonies that Kim was telling me became vividly clear to me. I could
see it very brightly in my mind. At the edge of hell, God began to water the little seeds of God’s
Word which she told me.

I knew that the Bible which was laying next to me that Kim had left
just before she said good-bye, had something to do with my situation getting better, and that it
was my only salvation. I had a little candle in that room to make the room light. The glow from
the fire out of the pit of hell could not make the room light up, so with my hand I was searching
for that candle and matches. I also reached out for the Bible. As soon as I reached my hand after
the Bible, some claw grabbed my hand and stopped me from doing it. The room was suddenly
filled with some kind of very strong authoritative demonic presence and some very deep voice
spoke to me, “You idiot! You dummy! You have believed everything I said to you and that’s
why you now belong to me!” And he placed his hand back on my chest. In desperation, I began
to weep, because my spirit was without restrain moving downward toward hell. Now my spirit
and my body was separated.

** I had to stop it somehow. My consciousness was still on guard
and I knew, that I have to immediately receive Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior, as Kim used
to tell me. I knew that it had to happen before my soul would be forever separated from my
body and before it would be pulled down into hell. Satan knew that also. It was a fight literally
for every millisecond. I felt that God was on my side and was giving me strength to reach out
again for the Bible. I could very clearly feel the strength God for this act. So I did it once again.
That hand claw wanted to stop me again but this time it had to move away. So I grabbed the Bible and put it on my chest.

The Bible opened itself. I wanted to lift it to where the light of the
candle which I was finally able to light up. But Satan has blew out the flame of the candle, so by
now there was very deep darkness in the room. Therefore I could not read anything out of that
book and did not see what was written in that page were the Bible miraculously opened. There
was absolute darkness. But God is faithful, He loves man. Suddenly there appeared from above
three rays of light and each of these rays had specially lit up on the three places in that opened
Bible.

They were the three verses from the third chapter of the Gospel of John “Verily, verily, Isay unto thee, Except one be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.” (John 3:3 ASV).
“Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except one be born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter into
the kingdom of God!” (John 3:5 ASV). “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only
begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life.” ( John
3:16 ASV).

As I was reading this last passage, inside of me and with my whole being I knew that now I
have the only liberating truth. In that moment God let me know how to receive the Lord Jesus
Christ into my life. I heard it very often from Kim, but as soon as I heard it the devil had cleared
that out of my mind immediately. It all was made very clear to me. God had put away those
fingers that were plugging my ears and heart. I remembered the prayer of submission to God
and the prayer in which one asks for the forgiveness of sins, which Kim used to tell me. I began
to rise from my bed and was asking Jesus for deliverance and salvation.
 
 Satan, because he knew, that I have only a very short time left and seeing that I could be at the last moment
plucked out of hell, tried very intensively stop my prayer. He knew that if he could somehow
stop me from praying, my spirit will reach the place where I did not want to go. It was a fight at
the very edge of hell. I then felt that Satan placed a great weight on me. I felt as if somebody
was brutally cutting my back with a knife. It was an unbearable pain. I knew that I had to
scream to Jesus to rescue me, and so I did not pay attention to that great pain. I had already
tasted death and the beginning of hell, and now it was my chance to taste life – the new life with
Jesus. I did not look at that tormenting pain and did my thing. I closed my eyes and said “Lord
Jesus, I am a sinner. I know that You are the only true God, and I am asking You, to please
come into my life and take full control over it – Now!”

In that moment, God revealed His victory. I knew that all those demons to who I welcomed in
me were put aside. And they were thrown into the pit beside my bed, from which were coming
those horrible screams. Suddenly the pit closed up and the screams and the smell of hell died
down. There in that sudden peace I felt as if I was bathing in warm oil. It was very cleansing.
That room in I was in, suddenly filled with light even though it was still night. That light was so
bright that it covered everything. It was light and peace. That presence of God and His love
were so intense that I fainted.

When I woke up the next morning, I was cleaned up and healed. I was clothed in clean clothes
and the fire was burning on the stove. The whole place was warmed. The sickness (pneumonia)
was gone. All weakness was gone from me. The cancer was also gone. Frostbites from my feet
were also gone and I felt that I was born again. I was full of peace and joy. I knew that I was at
that moment a new creation. When I opened my eyes, I felt like Adam, when he woke up in his
first day in paradise. I went to the door and for the first time it looked so beautiful. Who clothed
me and made a fire? When I looked I could not find any footsteps in snow around the cabin.

Suddenly I heard Kim’s car coming towards me by the road. She was just returning from her
school. We ran to each others arms and hugged each other. I said “I have received Jesus” She
answered “I know, I was at school and God had told me that. So the struggle for your salvation
is finished.” Some bird started to sing out loud more than the others birds did in the forest. It
was sitting on the door of the cabin from which I just came out to meet Kim. We both turned in
that direction. The bird went flying away, and at the very place were it was perched, the
following inscription appeared on the door: JOHN 3, 3.
The The following spring of that same year, I was baptized by immersion in the same river that I
would retrieve drinking water from during the winter. In the autumn of that same year, I married

Kim and we moved into a bigger flat. That place at the river were I was baptized, became for
me a special place. There were two mysterious things since my salvation that I cannot explain.
They are still for me very mysterious puzzles. My pastor told me that I should ask about it
directly from God. I usually go to that special place, I sit on a rock near the water, and I began
to pray.

One time, I came to that place and began to pray asking God, “Lord, when I became a
slave of that witch and was demon possessed because of her influence, all the things in my life
from that time onward were darkened and inside I was full of fear. But, somewhere in the
distance, there was sometimes this light, which only I could see. And every time I looked at that
light, it gave me peace always.” I need to know what that was. The whole forest suddenly
became quiet. All the birds stopped singing, not even one of them gave out any sound. There
came a very strong peace and the water before me in that stream stopped moving. Someone’s
very warm hand, almost hot was placed on my shoulder.

 A very sweet voice, sweeter than
honey began to talk into my ear and said, “Even before you knew Me, even in that most difficult
time I was with you. That ray of light was me…” I felt that the Holy Spirit is very powerful. I
fell on my face before the Lord Jesus Christ and began to weep from shear happiness and I said,
“Father God, I know what happened before you intervened and brought me out in that cold
room. But what happened between the time I fainted and I woke up healed, clothed and was in a
warm room? What happened after I felt the hot oil and fainted?”

That same voice spoke to me
again, “I alone cast out all those demons and healed you. Than I commanded my angels to wash
you clean, clothe you, and to make the fire in the stove so that you would be warmed up.”
I said “Father God, I will do anything that you want me to do because, now, I know that you are
the only one true God”
 

And JESUS CHRIST said to me...

“Go and tell others what I have done for you, so that even they might believe that I am coming soon”



GLORY to ALMIGHTY GOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment