Translate

Sunday, May 5, 2013

THE CHAPLET TO THE DIVINE MERCY






(The DIARY of Saint sister Faustina) VILNIUS, Lithuania "September 13, 1935.
In the evening, when I was in my cell, I saw an Angel, the executor of divine wrath.
He was clothed in a dazzling robe, his face gloriously bright, a cloud beneath his feet. From the cloud, bolts of thunder and flashes of lightning were springing into his hands; and from his hand they were going forth, and only then were they striking the earth. When I saw this sign of divine wrath which was about to strike the earth, and in particular a certain place, which for good reasons I cannot name, I began to implore the Angel to hold off for a few moments, and the world would do penance. But my plea was a mere nothing in the face of the divine anger.
(...) At that very moment I felt in my soul the power of Jesus’ grace, which dwells
in my soul. When I became conscious of this grace, I was instantly snatched up before the Throne of God.

(...) I found myself pleading with God for the world with words heard interiorly.
As I was praying in this manner, I saw the Angel’s helplessness: he could not carry out the just punishment which was rightly due fors sins. Never before had I prayed with such inner power as I did then. The words with which I entreated God are these: Eternal Father, I offer You the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your dearly beloved Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ for our sins and those of the whole world; for the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us.
The next morning, when I entered chapel, I heard these words interiorly: Every time
you enter the chapel, immediately recite the prayer which I taught you yesterday.

When I had said the prayer, in my soul I heard these words:
 This prayer will serve to appease My wrath. You will recite it for nine days, on the beads of the rosary, in the following manner: First of all, you will say one OUR FATHER and HAIL MARY and the I BELIEVE IN GOD. Then on the OUR FATHER beads you will say the following words: Eternal Father, I offer You the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your dearly beloved Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ,in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.
On the HAIL MARY beads you will say the following words: For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.
In conclusin, three times you will recite these words: Holy God, Holy Mighty One,
Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us nad on the whole world" (Diary, 474-476).



"Oh, what great graces I will grant to souls who say this chaplet (...) Write down these words, My daughter. Speak to the world about My mercy; let all mankind recognize My unfathomable mercy. It is a sign for the end times; after it will come the day of justice. While there is still time, let them have recourse to the fount of My mercy; let them profit from the Blood and Water which gushed forth for them" (Diary, 848) .
"Say unceasingly the chaplet that I have taught you. Whoever will recite it, they will receive great mercy at the hour of death. Priests will recommend it to sinners as their last hope of salvation. Even if there were a sinner most hardened, if he were to recite this chaplet only once, he would receive grace from My infinite mercy" (Diary, 687). 


This is my favorite prayer which I pray often and with great love.  I have read the Diary of  Saint Faustina and it is a awesome testimony of Almighty GOD'S love for HIS children. JESUS CHRIST promises all who pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy, even if it is only 1 time HE will save that Soul from Hell.  JESUS also promised that if you pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy in the room of a sick person who is unconscious. HE will accept that the Chaplet of Divine Mercy as if the sick person had prayed it them self.  

The Divine Mercy of JESUS CHRIST knows NO bounds. Ask the Holy Father for HIS Divine Mercy and Forgiveness and HE will be faithful to give it.

Trust in Our Holy Father Who Art in Heaven! 

Hallowed be HIS Holy name forever and ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment