Translate

Monday, July 15, 2013

Yoga is demon worship

Woman experiences real glimpse of hell while practicing high level yoga.The deeper she got into yoga the more she hated Christians.

Then, when she was leaving to go and surrender her life to the yogi in India she began to see demonic manifestations.  She was doing yoga 3-5 hours a day for years.  Her testimony is one of someone who knows the truth behind that yoga is demon worship. 

God spoke these words...
“I, the Lord, am your God, who brought you from the land of Egypt, from the house of slavery.
You shall have no other gods before me.
You shall not make for yourself a carved image or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above or that is on the earth beneath or that is in the water below. You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I, the Lord, your God, am a jealous God, responding to the transgression of fathers by dealing with children to the third and fourth generations of those who reject me, and showing covenant faithfulness to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.  Exodus 1-7 NKJ

No comments:

Post a Comment