Translate

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Former Muslim Lady who Encountered with Jesus

A Great True Story(Testimony) from Former muslim Lady who Encountered with Jesus 

This is a great wonderful true story from former muslim Fatimah in Singapore. Her father was from India. Her father was Imam as well as grandfather and brother. She became several incurable disease at one time around age 30s, which was osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, and leukemia. She was hopeless.

She got a pray from a Christian friend in one day. She found out she got cured when she had next time body scan. She got healed by God completely. She was wondered about Jesus. Jesus came to her house and she had an encounter with Jesus. 
She also witnessed miracle healing after she prayed in the name of Jesus for her family members.


She became a Christian. And her on Mother took a knife and stabbed her trying to kill her.  Her family hunted her down and tried to kill her several times The government of Singapore would NOT allow her to work since she left islam to become a Christian.  None of her friends would take her in or help her in any way. 

 

Through all of this, Almighty GOD protected her. 

 

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment