Translate

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Israeli Dove (27 Sep 2015) "Rapture Dream - Urgent

 

I had a dream last night that I feel led by the Holy Spirit to share with you about the rapture. The dream occurred at approximately 4:30-4:47am on Sept 6, 2015.​ ​
In the dream, I was asleep in my bed when suddenly the windows in my room flew open and a brilliant, bright light from Heaven lit up the night sky. I was instantly awakened and when I turned to see what was going on a HOLY POWER came through the window like a blast of wind. 


It felt like FLAMES OF FIRE coupled with Divine electric energy penetrating every cell in my body!  My heart started to race and every atom in my body came alive - literally - in a way I can't even explain! The wind had a blue tinged color to it that you could see swimming and swirling throughout the room. The electrified air was popping and sparking cleansing everything it touched.  What was old was new again, what was broke was fixed, what was dead was now ALIVE!   The air was alive with the presence of the HOLY SPIRIT.  


As I stared to float out the window from my bed, I started to see other bodies floating up into the sky! I instantly knew it was the Rapture​!


Filled with joy beyond description, Over the sound of the wind, I began to scream..."It's Jesus! The Rapture! Jesus is HERE! C'mon! Let's go! It's time! It's Jesus!"

I yelled these words to someone standing about 3 feet below to my right. I even extended my hand to grab theirs. I do not know who this person was because I could not see their face. However, I had the distinct impression that the individual's hand I was reaching for led to a line of people I'd shared the Gospel with who'd accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior. 


Somehow, at this time, they were all there with me and we were all linked as I reached for this one person's hand. Again, I could not see anyone as I was completely focused on the fact that the rapture was happening - and everything was happening so quickly!
As soon as our hands connected, we were whisked into the sky at a phenomenal rate of speed. We ascended upward heading toward Home! As we floated above the earth, I saw other Saints floating upward from all parts of the globe. Hundreds of Millions and millions of people! We looked like white hot blue flames of various shapes and sizes shooting like rockets upward into the night sky.  

Then the words "THANK YOU, JESUS! THANK YOU, JESUS! THANK YOU, JESUS! THANK YOU, JESUS!" came pouring out of me over and over again like a spring of water gushing from my spirit! Everyone else was saying the same thing. The sound of this was like great wind rushing through the trees only this chorus of thanksgiving and praise sounded like music in the air making a glorious sound!

As all of this was going on, my heart was racing (in the dream as well as in my actual physical body lying there in bed). In fact, my heart felt like it was going to pound right out of my chest! If this dream didn't come from God, I fear I would have had a heart attack, the intensity of the electric feeling was so strong! Not only that, but I was flooded with a supernatural sense of joy and peace unlike anything I've ever felt! 



Then, the saddest moment of my entire life occured...


All of the sudden...something strange happened and everything started to change! The POWER started to fade, then subside.  I started to feel fear thinking, "What? I'm falling back to the earth! Why is this happening?"


 I started to beg GOD saying, "Please, please don't leave! Please don't leave me here! Please don't leave me, GOD! PLEASE, GOD, PLEASE! PLEASE!" My heart was racing now with terror as I realized I was back in my room alone. Then, the sky grew dark again until it was completely black and the air was absolutely silent.
"Oh no!" I cried in sheer panic, "Did I miss the rapture?? I've been waiting for so long for you, Jesus! I want to be with you, God! I love you!! Please come back! Please!"

Then it hit me, "The tribulation has begun! Oh my gosh! This can't be happening!! What am I going to do?!" With that, I heard the voice of GOD say, "THIS IS YOUR WARNING!"

Immediately, I sat straight up in my bed in a pool of sweat and began to cry! After I calmed myself down and turned on the light, I started to pray.
In my spirit, I was left with the sense that there is a very good chance we are leaving in the upcoming days and weeks ahead. 

More importantly, we only have days or weeks to grab a hold of as many hands as possible to take with us.
The overriding feeling this dream gave me is:


1) WE ARE TO IMMEDIATELY PREPARE OURSELVES

2) THIS IS OUR LAST CHANCE TO WARN OUR LOVED ONES!
THE RAPTURE IS COMING VERY, VERY SOON! EVERYTHING IS IN PLACE! TRY TO BRING AS MANY PEOPLE WITH YOU AS YOU CAN! AND LEAVE INFORMATION BEHIND FOR THOSE WHOSE HEARTS ARE HARDENED BY UNBELIEF. THEY WILL SURELY NEED IT!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ​AND YOUR LOVED ONES​
 

​HOPEFULLY, WE WILL ​MEET IN HEAVEN SOON! MARANATHA!

ISRAELI DOVE

2 comments:

  1. UP - this speaks of knowledge of the rapture, even partial experience of the rapture (His presence)
    DOWN - this speaks of experiencing the tribulation but we have been armed with knowledge of the rapture, hope
    UP AGAIN - this speaks of the rapture
    Blessings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another way of looking at this scenario is:
    PAST - building faith
    PRESENT - false prophet is here - interfaith movement
    NEAR FUTURE - antichrist is coming
    FUTURE - bride and groom
    Peter

    ReplyDelete