Translate

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Kat Kerr speaks of visiting the Throne Room of GOD



"Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. 10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God." 1 Co 2:9–10


Praise be to Almighty GOD forever and ever!  To return home to our Father and Creator to spend eternity with our loved ones and family members we have yet to meet.  There is nothing on this earth that can compare with the Divine Love of Our Savior JESUS CHRIST.  I urge you now to cry out to the Divine Son of Almighty GOD the Savior of the world JESUS CHRIST to wash you in HIS precious Blood that you may be free of sin and iniquity.  

With All Joy Shout..."I am a sinner in need of salvation. I want to be Born Again, filled with the HOLY SPIRIT of Almighty GOD.

JESUS please be my Savior.  Wash away my Sins in your precious Blood. I believe that You ARE the Divine Son of GOD and I ask you to be my Lord and Savior that my name may be written in the Lamb's Book of life. "

Halleluiah !!!

Halleluiah !!!  

Halleluiah !!!  

Halleluiah !!!         


No comments:

Post a Comment