Translate

Friday, June 29, 2012

My young son had a dream




This is a message given by a woman about her young Son and his Dream/Vision. Why is this important? Because, I too, have been told that there is an event that must happen before a specific things in my life can reach fruition.  What that thing is I do not know, but I do know that my life is on hold till this unknown event happens.  This is why when I heard this women speak of her Son's dream that I felt in my Spirit it is true.
My sons dream was this morning, this is absolutely amazing!

So right when he had woken up this morning, He saw God, Jesus, a angel with a pen and paper, and an angel with a sword in his sash. They were making plans to build the new earth (not something my young child could possibly know anything about)

The Boy speaking; "God and Jesus saw that I had woke up, so they floated to my window and said we woke you up, because I know you are wondering why we haven't come yet, 
 JESUS said he was truly sorry, but something still has to happen before everything can go forth.   But, I will come by the end of June or in July."


End  of Dream/Vision

The Mother of the Boy said..."If you knew this child, you would be picking your jaw off the floor right now.   He's too young to know anything about the 2nd coming or the New Earth.  This child of mine never lies, never gets in trouble, he is truly an angel right here on earth.  I was speechless after he told me about his Dream/Vision.




I pray to Almighty GOD that this Boy's Dream/Vision is true and that the Lord JESUS CHRIST does come for HIS people this Year, this Month!

Please JESUS CHRIST come now, come today, come this minute, your people await you with open arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment