Translate

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Fred Died of an Overdose an Found that GOD Loves Him GREATLY

Fred had ample reason to stay focused and bitter at all the rejection and suffering life had handed him. He became so filled with hurt that taking his life on an overdose of drugs seemed like the only way out of his misery. When He died the Lord JESUS CHRIST appeared to him and told him that it wasn't his time. JESUS also told him that he must go back to help others.  Fred responded "I can't even help myself! How could I possibly help others?  Please GOD don't send me back there.  I hate myself, I hate my life!"

Listen to the Video and hear what the Lord JESUS CHRIST said in reply...

 Fred's 41minute total testimony Which is AWESOME is at the following website...

http://vimeo.com/18302714


GOD makes NO Mistakes!  You are Wonderfully Made and Divinely Loved!  No matter what, no matter how bad things are, WE have an Eternal Hope in JESUS CHRIST and GOD our Father in Heaven, and the Holy Spirit who resides in the world to lead us home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment