Translate

Thursday, August 23, 2012

He's Coming

Two readers wrote in not knowing that each was writing something that was going to confirm the others vision. 

Vision #1

Let me tell you about the vision I had Tue nite into Wednesday morning.

I was out side and I looked up and there is the early morning sky, between 4:30am-6am  I saw a white shinning star that not a star but a vehicle with occupants in it.  I KNEW instantly that it was 'OURS'  meaning that it was of celestial origin.  I also knew that 'THEY' were coming to get us, they were coming for us. Oh, the joy, the joy unspeakable that filled me.  Christmas  came to my mind, because this was going to be a time of elation, gift giving, joy, happiness, everything I had been waiting for my whole life.   


The words..."He's coming, He's coming!"  Burst from my mouth.  I wanted to shout and dance and jump up an down because I, we, us, are going home!


I woke from this vision at 4:46am and I was still filled with that clear, unclouded, surety of joy. There was nothing but pure, crystal clear joy which still filled me. Unusually, if it is just a dream then the feeling of happiness passes the moment I break back into this world.  This did not happen when I broke from the vision of our rescue.

If pushed I would say that the arrival is less then a month away. 




Vision #2

  A woman wrote that her eight year old son started saying a day ago
...


 "I keep seeing angels."
 
Wait, What?

He covers his eyes and says, " when I close my eyes I see 4 angels , they are around Jesus and God and they are coming down, & their clothes are flapping in the wind and they have on gold sashes, they are very shiny and golden, I can see Jesus very clearly too, God has a very bright crown and his face is so bright It is hard to look at it, but it is like a star, if I keep trying to look at it , it will get clearer but it is very bright. They are coming to get us......

I didn't ask anything else because he was crying ,he said he was sad we are leaving and so many of our friends aren't coming. 

I am in a state of shock right now, I feel a calm , a quiet, it reminds me of the scripture where everything in heaven stood still for a half an hour.

(In the both the books Ezekiel and Revelations it is written that of God is surrounded by four angelic beings)  I assure you my 8 year old son has no clue about this Biblical truth.

In Addition...

Last night as we were leaving baseball practice one of the parents asked my 8 year old son what he is going to do this summer, he answered, telling the plans we have so far. 

When we got in the car, he says to me, "I feel like I'm lying."
I asked "Why?" He said, "Because, we aren't going to be here." So, I asked him..."Where are we going to be?" 


"In Heaven!" he said....  

No comments:

Post a Comment