Translate

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Time is Fast Running Out! - Victoria Nahale (Hell Testimony)


Victoria Nahale has been visited by Jesus many times.   The Lord JESUS CHRIST took her several times to visit hell.  Victoria saw some of her relatives in hell. She saw also a Christian lady burning in Hell who was considered a good church member.  The image of the woman screaming and begging for more time was shocking to her. 

My Brothers and Sinsters in JESUS CHRIST ask the Holy Spirit to search your heart and reveal to you that which must be cleansedAsk for forgiveness and give forgiveness to all.   Repent, the time is fast coming when you will be like the Church lady in Hell begging for another chance to do what you can easily do right now.   

I, am a wretched sinner. I make mistakes everyday.  I have made almost EVERY mistake Victoria speaks about in this video.  This video convicted me greatly and I have asked the Lord JESUS CHRIST to forgive me.  

Please I beg you turn your hearts to JESUS CHRIST NOW!  While there is still time...

No comments:

Post a Comment